Basics of Law of Torts is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Always dread that one night before the exam? Well, no more. This app has all the concepts on law of torts. It also contains all the cases you must know to ace the course. Every topic is dealt with in a very lucid manner. The concepts are explained quite beautifully with relevant examples wherever required. Its a very light app which makes a heavy subject a lot lighter. It is indeed very easy to use and you will surely love to have it.
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.
Basics of Law of Torts (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Basics of Law of Torts since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-23.
The latest version is 2.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-12-25
Ability to Make Notes Inside the App,Ability to Save Notes on SD Card and export via Bluetooth,Ability to Highlight Text,New User Interface,Reduced Permissions,Fixed Bugs